Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Stuffing My Stocking Already

 Your prayers worked and I found an awesome Christmas sale! I was starting to sweat it a bit! I also got $50 from our BP card. So I've made $70 so far this year. I'm going to track not only how much money I make this year but where I get it from. Sooooo.......
Toluna $20
BP $50

 I bought-
6 spatulas for1.92 each. $11.52 for all(70% off)
9 plates for 1.92 each. $17.28 for all(70% off)
11 cookies jars at 6.39 each. $70.29 for all(70% off)
total for all is 99.09.  

 The new list....................

3 felt hats  at $1.93 each.  $5.79 for all(50% off)
2 Christmas bells at $4 each. $8 for all(50% off)
1 tabletop ping pong for free(was $10 marked down to $5 used my CVS bucks to pay for it)
6 spatulas for1.92 each. $11.52 for all(70% off)
9 plates for 1.92 each. $17.28 for all(70% off)
11 cookies jars at 6.39 each. $70.29 for all(70% off)

 I've spent $112.88(I owe me money, lol). If I had paid full price, it would have been $367.88. I'm at 69.32% savings. I've finished 32(ish) people.
I'm happy with how this year is working out. I've never said that before but the day/year is still young!
Have a great day,
SonyaAnn


14 comments:

Annie said...

I could use a new spatuler. Just sayin'.

McVal said...

Ah the year is still young...
Where did you find 1.92 spatulas? Post what they look like!
At this point of the year, I'm still optimistic I can sew gifts for everyone. I'll be that way up until December 15th, then blow a wad of cash in despair and defeat.

slugmama said...

@Annie & McVal--After seeing SonyaAnn's ornaments she posts, I'm a scared to see her spatulas!
Now I'm just sayin'.....

Mark said...

Don't jinx your year by saying that you are happy with how it's working out. We got a long way to go!
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-Even one with a gingerbread man on the end?

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-You sound like me!!! I think that you can do it. Just figure out how many things you need and then divide it by 50, you won't have more than one thing a week, probably.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-BEST COMMENT OF THE DAY WINNER!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You are right-hanging my head in shame!

Sheila said...

Aww, you could have saved this pic for Friday's post!

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Yup!

Jane said...

I've been MIA too so no worries!Um, I think I know that guy in your photo! But I need a little more visual information lol!
Exactly HOW many people do you buy for at Christmas????

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-We buy for about 70. Yeah, I know don't say it-it's too many and that doesn't count the 50+ gifts that Den gives out to the women at work. He's a boss and likes to give little and cheap thank yous.

Frances said...

It is only January 13..well today is...and you have gotten gifts for 32 people!?!!! I would say you are doing great!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I feel better about it now. If I don't get a really good sale now, I'm screw cuz if I had to get for that many people when the prices were at their highest-it would cost a ton.