Monday, February 27, 2012

More Christmas Fun

Ahhh there is nothing better than a good ass whoopin'.
Here is a bunch of information that you really don't want.
(That video clip is a bit distracting)
I got another $3 from Pinecone!
Pinecone $9
Toluna $60
BP $75
For a grand total of------$144!
I got the Boston Market Gift card. So the mystery continues. I guess I'm just going to count the Chili's gift cards as a freebie from the gift card gods. 

And this is what I have in the Christmas closet.......

1 $10 Boston Market Gift card for $5
2 $10 Chili's gift cards(free?)
3 felt hats  at $1.93 each.  $5.79 for all(50% off)
2 Christmas bells at $4 each. $8 for all(50% off)
1 tabletop ping pong for free(was $10 marked down to $5 used my CVS bucks to pay for it)
6 spatulas for1.92 each. $11.52 for all(70% off)
9 plates for 1.92 each. $17.28 for all(70% off)
11 cookies jars at 6.39 each. $70.29 for all(70% off)

 I've spent $117.88. If I had paid full price, it would have been $397.88. I'm at 70.4% savings.
And that's all she wrote,
SonyaAnn



8 comments:

Mark said...

Too many numbers and it looks like there is some math involved. Blogging is hard!
m.

slugmama said...

numbers, shnumbers....I can't get past watching Ralphie kick some Scutt Farkus ass....!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-You make it seem easy. You counted all of those girl scout cookies!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-That was the best part of the movie.

McVal said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie! oh and good job on your gift cards!

Frances said...

You are doing great, SonyaAnn.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I love it too! And I'm getting there.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-;)