Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not Sure What to Name This Mess

 I got another $40 from Toluna. I'm not going to complain!
This is the breakdown for 2012 so far........
Pinecone $3
Toluna $60
BP $50
$113 this early isn't too bad. I made $906.50 last year so I hope that I can beat that this year. I'm pretty sure that I can.  We paid $603.16 OOP for Christmas last year and I hope to get this down to $0. My family doesn't want to exchange so that will help. I'm not even going to bring up the fact that they won't send my kids a text for their birthdays let alone a card.



And this picture is your WTF moment for the day. And no it isn't me, smart ass.
Smile,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

Jane said...

Way to shoot us down before we even get to leave a comment!

McVal said...

I've so got to do that some time! The snow thing...

Mark said...

That snowman has a huge ass.
"Baby got back"!
m.

Sheila said...

LOL m.

Mamma has spoken said...

What's Toluna and Pinecone?
Hehehe, my MIL sends cards with a check in the mail each time a son has a birthday then calls a week later to complain that she didn't get a phone call thanking her for it. My sons say they'd rather NOT get the card and money if it means calling her.

Annie said...

It' too warm for snow here, but today I saw a pickup truck with lots of little toy safari animals and miniature trees and fences and such glued all over the hood and top of it. They had painted something about Rare Visions on it, so I think they were trying to get on TV.

And now that I think about it, I think I just figured out which people in the store belonged to that truck...LOL!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Just a little shooting!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I thought that it was suds.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-That is too old of a song for me to know! "My homeboys tried to warn me But that butt you got makes me so horny"

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-;)

SonyaAnn said...

Mamma has spoken-Toluna and Pinecone are survey sites that pay you!!!! Now you can get all excited!!!
My MIL is the greatest,my side not so much. I know exactly what you are dealing with!

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-I think that you can find a much better way than little trucks to get on tv!