Thursday, March 8, 2012

Kinky Coupons-Maybe

I just wanted to let you in on some of the most important information that you are going to get all day. Did you know that you can make money using coupons? Someone please pick sluggy up off of the floor. So  Send Earnings will pay you $.10 for every coupon that you use. And Swag Bucks gives you 10 points for every coupon that you use. I just thought that this was VERY important information to get out. And might I suggest that if there is a coupon that you aren't going to use that you have printed-leave it at a store with the product and if someone uses it, you still get the money/points.
Feel enlightened,
SonyaAnn


8 comments:

McVal said...

No way.... Ok. I'll be checking this out and clipping coupons to boot. But I suck at actually taking them to the store with me at the right time...

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-You made me laugh.

Jane said...

You had me at "kinky"!

Frances said...

If you do Mypoints, that program gives points for printing and using coupons, too.

slugmama said...

I so wish I actually used coupons lately!
But I seem to be off that wagon right now because the lowest priced store here won't take Internet printed ones...ugh!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Hahaha! Gets my attention every time too.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I used to print from My Points but I wanted the cash. :)

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-That is terrible that they won't let you use them. We went through that here a while ago. If enough people complain, then they will.