Monday, April 2, 2012

Hmmmmmm?

Did you ever tell anyone that they were creepy? Did you ever tell anyone that their kid was creepy? People take it extremely well. But then, I'm usually the one that people are telling is creepy. I take it as a compliment. You will get it when the next book comes out-which is probably never.
So here is an extremely creepy story even by my standards.
Every once in a while, I watch Dalten at his house.  They have an open catwalk between the two bedrooms upstairs. Once in a while, out of the corner of my eye, I have thought that I saw something moving up there. But when I do look, there is nothing there. So I always brushed it off as my hair in my face.
Anna got so creeped out, she left. Dalten kept talking about the man with the (garbled) eyes in his closet. He said that it was ok though because he is nice. That was enough to get Anna to leave.
Kathy has said that they "see" things moving on the catwalk and hear foot steps even when everyone is downstairs. Dalten has stopped sleeping in his room because he is scared of the man with the _____ eyes. We all just chalked it up to a 3 year old having bad dreams. Kathy has said that their home has always been kind of creepy. I don't really believe in things like that so I just laughed it off.
Well Dave, Dalten's dad, figured out what the word was before eyes. He was always saying "the man with the (something) eyes is in my closet again." He was saying creepy eyes. The man with the creepy eyes was talking to me again, he would say. He always said things like that to me and I just smiled and said, "oh yeah." Or something like that.
Kathy, Dave and Dalten are moving. So they are packing up little things here and there. Kathy was packing up some old pictures and Dalten was next to her. When Kathy went to pack up an old picture of her long deceased father, Dalten said that is the man in my closet. Kathy's dad died about 15 years ago long before Dalten was born. The thing is her dad had cataracts in one eye and it was almost completely white.
I wonder if the man with the creepy eyes will follow them to the new house.
Have a creepy day,
SonyaAnn



20 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Awww...I don't think that's creepy, I think it's sweet. Hmmm...does that make ME creepy? ;-)

Mark said...

You're freaking me out!
Stop that!
All "good" spirits should move on instead of hanging around making us nervous.
m.

Annie said...

I am skeptical, but that's not to be confused with cynical. I wouldn't say that I'm a non-believer, just a disbeliever. It would actually have to happen to me before I would believe in it.

Regardless, it would make an awesome story!

Sheila said...

Oh, so creepy. Will you still watch Dalten?

SonyaAnn said...

ChiTown Girl- I'm fine with creepy!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-Funny! It is kind of odd though.

SonyaAnn said...

Annie-I don't believe in stuff like that but I have to say that I got the chills. It was so weird.

SonyaAnn said...

Sheila-Haha! That would be a funny conversation-I can't watch your kid cuz he creeps me out.

McVal said...

LOL!!! So it was a picture... If that's the case, I've got creepy dolls in my closet. And according to Maddy, she always imagined that they talk to her. THAT'S why they're in my closet...

Jane said...

I DO believe in stuff like that - I'm going to be looking over my shoulder for the rest of the night!!

Frances said...

I don't know if I can hang around you anymore. You know creepy people.

Jenny Woolf said...

Kind of creepy kind of cute. Because even though his eyes are creepy, he is nice, that is so?


But maybe he's only pretending to be nice heh heh!

Mamma has spoken said...

Oh this sounds like something that I've seen on tv!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I think Den is creepy too, should I put him in the closet?

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Dalten's mom was freaked out.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I know creepy 3 year olds. The kid is odd but he makes up for it in cuteness.

SonyaAnn said...

Jenny Wolf-I hope "he" stays nice because I go over there from time to time. I'm not so willing anymore. LOL

SonyaAnn said...

Mamma has spoken-I don't know how he came up with this one. Maybe he will be a writer when he grows up.

Donna Freedman said...

Is "Dalten" actually spelled "Damian"?

SonyaAnn said...

Donna Freedman-Haha good one! His mother might think so.