Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pitiful Money All Around


I got another $3 from Pinecone. I'm close to giving up on Toluna-part their fault, part mine. I haven't qualified for a survey in a long time. I'm getting tired of trying and they need to throw me a bone or two here. Anyways, here are the numbers...............
Pinecone $27
Toluna $80
BP $125
For a grand total of------$232
On a brighter note, Anna did not get the job at the summer camp. Haha, wait that wasn't the brighter note. But she did get into 6 Flags so she should be able to get overtime and make more than she would at the camp. So it all worked out. Well it worked out for Anna, not for DJ. Six flags is not as interested in him. He is now trying to get a job at a pizza place.
And that concludes another boring Thursday at my house!
Hope its more exciting at yours,
SonyaAnn



6 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

I'm wondering how much that comes to an hour ...

SonyaAnn said...

Jenny Woolf-Not much! Pinecone is probably $6 an hour. Toluna really depends on how much they give you for each survey maybe $2-4 hour but that is a really rough guess. But it is something to do while watching tv.

ChiTown Girl said...

I'll have to check out Toluna. I have another survey site I'm a member of (sorry, can't remember the name right now!) but they don't give cash. So far, I've been cashing in my "dollars" for Ticketmaster gift cards. Unfortunately, you can only get a $25 gift card, and you can only get 1 per quarter. I just got my 3rd one yesterday in the mail. One more, and the hubby and I should be able to see a concert. ;-)

I'm thinking about getting a BP card just for the rebate aspect of it. My hubby spends about $800-1,000 a month on gas (he basically works in his car) so I know we'd be getting some nice rebates. I figure it would be about $350 the first year, since they have a special going where the first 2 months you get double. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Frances said...

Posts about money are never boring!

Hugs, baby!

SonyaAnn said...

ChiTown Girl-The BP gas card rocks. The gas is about $.10 more a gallon than the other gas stations. BUT you get better gas mileage with BP, at least we do. Den figured it out and we get at least 3/4 of a gallon "free" with every fill up so it more than covers the $.10 more a gallon.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I love you darling!