Tuesday, April 3, 2012

So Sorry


I'm boring the shit out myself so I don't know how you are able to handle it. Did you ever have to spend time with someone and just their existence lulled you to sleep? Well that's me!
I got another $6 from Pinecone and $25 from BP. So my totals are................
Pinecone $24
Toluna $80
BP $125
For a grand total of------$229
Blech, I'm bored with myself! But I'm not going to wish for anything exciting to happen cuz its always terrible things that happen not good.
Maybe I should nap,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

You're not that boring. I mean, I do read your posts to my children at night so they go to sleep faster. But still, I enjoy you!
Congrats on raking in the dough!
m.

Mamma has spoken said...

Boring can be better than drama....

D.Lynn said...

I love ya doll! You're far from boring!
Sorry to have been MIA - was housesitting and couldn't remember my google password. Ya, lame I know... I had some damn witty comments to some of your posts too. I'll try to make up for lost time.

ChiTown Girl said...

It's hard to be bored when I'm in awe of your financial wizardry!

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-If you are reading those poor babies my posts, they will grow up to be sick and twisted.

SonyaAnn said...

Mamma has spoken-I like your thinking!

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-I have problems remembering things like that too! And I have missed your comments terrible.

SonyaAnn said...

ChiTown-I'm more like a witch now wait that's bitch.

Frances said...

I would never be bored with you, SonyaAnn.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-You are great.