Tuesday, May 1, 2012

After and After


Usually I only post pics of the aftermath in my life. Like the picture above!


This was another problem that Anna caused. I think that there is a theme.

Ummm, this was when I had a smidge too much to drink and someone gave me a marker and an injured neighbor. I can't blame Anna for this one.

This is the only one that doesn't belong here. It is a before picture of our front room.

And here is the after. Just a little olive gray and the same old couches. It was two days of hell. I now know that one of the seven circles of Hell involves painting and taping.
I'm not sure if you have noticed but I haven't been around as much. Please forgive me, I have been helping with Grandpa and have been watching Dalten a bit more. I'm a bit out of sorts. If I'm having problems now, I can't wait until Anna gets home.
Leave a comment but I prob won't answer,
SonyaAnn

16 comments:

Mark said...

You poor thing, you're falling to pieces right before our eyes.
The "after" of the living room looks good. The olive grey warms it up a bit.
Take care!
m.

McVal said...

LOVE the new look in the living room! You did an excellent job on it.
I hope your time frees up a little in the very near future!

slugmama said...

I am thinking of buying a church in Ohio....wanna come paint the interior of that baby for me?

It's not only the 7th circle but the 8th and 9th as well! This is why I now, that I am old and have spare money, that I pay people to paint my walls.lol

And I have to eat my words, that olive does look good even though it's not in a martini....

and what is the deal with that wall not going all the way up to the ceiling? ;-)

Mamma has spoken said...

A good coat of paint makes any room look better. Yours looks fantastic!

Jenny Woolf said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your room is great. The cast made me laugh!!!!!

Frances said...

Finally! A good after pic.

Your hard work paid off. I want to come visit now.

D.Lynn said...

I love the cast :) Remind me to stay away from you when injured though :) Hugs, remember to take care of yourself !

Jane said...

I actually enjoy painting AND wallpapering so if you have any more projects while I'm passing by on my bike I'd be glad to help :)

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I really am a mess anymore. I need a break!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Thank you on the room. And I think that I am busy but nothing like you!

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-Dear, dear crazy woman, no I will not paint a damned church for you! Go with God.
The kitchen is on the other side of the living room. That was an awesome feature in the 70s and the 80s just not so much now. LOL

SonyaAnn said...

Mamma has spoken-Thank you so much!!! I have even more things planned for Den to paint!

SonyaAnn said...

Jenny Woolf-I'm hoping to be caught back up in a few days. And the cast made everyone laugh even the girl that cut it off.

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-The door is always open for you. The windows on the other hand are painted shut so don't try to get in that way.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-I would try to control myself if I was around you when you were injured. Try.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-How would you have enough energy after all of that peddling to paint? You are my hero.