Thursday, May 3, 2012

Christmas Sex


My Thursdays are boring as shit anymore. Did you know that some of my most popular posts are the ones where I cuss? Holy turd twat! "My boobs ruined another post" was one of my highest rated posts.  I was going to name this post Scary Boring but I think I'm going to change it to something super naughty just to see what happens. Alright, I just changed it. I'm laughing so hard. Something is really wrong with me. I had Christmas Titty Sex then decided against it because I'm on some people's blog roll. Sorry.
Now to the boring crap or should I say shit to get more traffic?
I got $3 from Pinecone.
Pinecone $30
Toluna $80
BP $125
For a grand total of------$235
I bet that I get a bunch of really pissed off people leaving comments. I cunt say as I blame them.
Please revoke my computer privileges,
SonyaAnn


10 comments:

McVal said...

You are TERRIBLE!!! And yes, at the moment you're on my blog roll...
lol!

McVal said...

DANG. You're right. I named mine Memories of Ted and hardly ANYONE visited so far today! It is kind of depressing... but I should have entitled it Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll!

Mamma has spoken said...

My biggest hit is about certified mailed. Gets at least 10 hits a day. Guess there are a lot of people who receive certified mail and want to know what it might be.....

Frances said...

OMG! SonyaAnn, you are hilarious. Whether you cuss or not.

D.Lynn said...

Even "boring", you're more entertaining than most people I know! :) Hmmmm, I gotta get me some new peeps... Lol!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Hanging my head in shame!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-This seemed to be a slow day by all accounts.

SonyaAnn said...

Mamma has spoken-Well who would have thought certified mail would get that many hits. ODD!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Ther eis a very naughty girl in me and sometimes I just can't keep her under wraps.

SonyaAnn said...

D.Lynn-You should probably keep the old friends! I would never count on me! I'm nuts.