Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Get the Hell Out Anna-Part-Whatever?

Anna wrote a large chunk of this post. I think that she really wants her own apartment. I'm just so glad that we have an entire summer to gather for Anna's first apartment.
So here we go.........................
Living room
·         End tables
·         Floor lamp
·         Table lamp
Bedroom
·         Under bed storage
·         Space heater?
Bathroom
·         Bath mat
·         Toilet paper
·         Toilet brush
·         Toilet plunger
·         Shower curtain
·         Wastebasket
Kitchen
·         Flatware set
·         Knives
·         Coffee mugs
·         Cups
·         Serving bowl
·         Food containers
·         Spatula
·         Cutting board
·         Tongs
·         Ladle
·         Colander
·         Veggie peeler
·         Cookie sheet
·         Cake pans
·         Rolling pin
·         Mixing bowls
·         Measuring cups and spoons
·         Oven mitts
·         Plates
·         Bowls
·         Salt and pepper
·         Spices
·         Sponges
·         Dishwasher detergent
·         Paper towel holder
·         Silverware organizer
·         FOOD (staples –sugar, flour, baking powder, etc and containers for them)
·         Soap
Laundry
·         Laundry basket
·         Laundry detergent
·         Dryer sheets
Cleaning
·         Swiffer/ Libman floor sweeper thingy
·         Vacuum  ß have one just needs to be cleaned if you don’t want to buy it.
·         Garbage can
·         Garbage bags
·         Windex
·         Bleach
·         Paper towels
·         Swiffer duster
Closet
·         Batteries
·         Extension cords
·         Bins
Odds and ends
·         George foreman grill
·         Slap chop
·         Food mixer
·         Fly swatters
·         Plastic wrap
·         Aluminum foil
·         Wisk
·         Bottle opener
·         Kitchen shears
·         Spatulas (metal and rubber)
·         Zip lock (large and sandwich bags)
·         Cutting board
·         Cup cake pans
·         Kitchen towels (in red and white for coke theme J)
·         Spoon rest
·         Pitcher
·         popsicle maker
·         pizza pan


I'm sure that we missed some of it but I think that will be her problem. Just don't tell her that I said that.
Her apartment is furnished so we don't have to worry about furniture. I think this is a pretty decent list so if you know anyone that is moving out feel free to cut and paste it. Maybe I'll give a copy to Den and DJ.
Happily collecting,
SonyaAnn

10 comments:

Mark said...

I think I got rid of all those things during my decluttering rampage last year.
m.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I think you come here just to upset me!

Mamma has spoken said...

I'm having a yard sale within the month. I have many of these items! Too bad I live too far for you to come. What you would save buying from me, you'll spend in gas!

McVal said...

Definitely check out freecycle.org if you haven't already!

Frances said...

Also check the free listings on Craigslist.

Do you have any good thrift stores? Sometimes you can find like new stuff there.

SonyaAnn said...

Mamma-I'm hoping that a lot of our family will pitch in anything they don't need.

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I''m just glad that we started this the beginning of the summer. The more time that we have the cheaper it will be. And I will check it out, thank you!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I think that we are going to goodwill today. I'm loving it there.

Jane said...

Looks like she'll still be bringing her laundry home!

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Yes it will never end!