Thursday, May 24, 2012

Selling Santa?

It would be so nice to get a huge chunk of money in! I got $3 for another Pinecone survey. Feel free to hiss at me and throw vegetables, I'm boring.
And here we have it. I have earned.....
Pinecone $36
Toluna $80
BP $150
For a grand total of------$266
 I've spent $117.88 on everything in the Christmas closet. I think next year I'm just going to buy gift cards for everyone instead of gifts to stash in the closet. I think this will be better received but will mean that I need to come up with more "free" money. Again this is just a thought!
I have $186 in my Christmas fund. So if you are good at addition, you will see that my numbers are off. I had a gift card from Cracker Barrel and spent $19.88 of it on Christmas gifts. It was a birthday gift so I count it as free.  I may or may not adjust my numbers. Decisions, decisions.
I'm not on track for Christmas. We figured before that I needed $1400 if I haven't worked any deals. And the gift card deals are not forth coming. Crap. So I'm really short.
Prostitution is an option,
SonyaAnn


10 comments:

Mark said...

Funny! I was actually going to mention prostitution. See, great minds do think alike! Or would that be "dirty minds"?
m.

McVal said...

REally??! That's an option?!!... I can't sell Girl Scout cookies to my own parents... LOL! I was going to say I'd suck as that, but knew you'd not take in the way it was intended.

Jane said...

Only do it for a million dollar "indecent proposal", don't settle for less!! Funny, that was one of MY options for raising a chunk of cash too!

slugmama said...

Well you've got just about 6 months to figure the Xmas giftaganza out.
I think you'll be fine....

Maybe you can pimp Den out instead?

Frances said...

LOL! at Sluggy's suggestion to pimp out Den. Wait....maybe it's a good idea.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-I like the dirty minds!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-I would end up paying people to have sex with me or as a $5 whore.

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-I think I would be the one paying.

SonyaAnn said...

sluggy-I bet Mark would have sex with Den! You are always thinking!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-I have such smart friends!