Monday, May 14, 2012

Sorts

Things are a bit nuts here. And it shows a bit in my lack of visiting all of my friends. Sorry. Feel free to blame Anna as much as you want. I do and if that isn't enough sprinkle a bit of the blame on DJ. It's good for him, it will make him a better husband.
I'm out of sorts and all I do is sort. For the average person, they do loads of laundry-pussies. Laundry now comes at me in waves, sort of like a battlefield. At times, I'm winning. Other times, well we won't talk about it.
I found a calender in the mountain of shit, crap belongings that she drug in. Here are a few of my favorite-






I guess this one is my all time favorite!
If you want to feel sorry for me this is what we are dealing with as of now. And this is with 2 hours of cleaning!

I don't do well with messes so I'll just leave you with, "I'M NOT WELL!"
Have a great day,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

I am working out a theory about laundry. Haven't got very far with it but I know when I have worked it out it will be a scientific explanation of how the basket is always full and overflowing no matter how many times I run the washer. My theory may be related to theories of why toadstools spread out in an ever expanding ring, or why a piece of mouldy bread takes up more space than bread that isn't mouldy. But, I'll keep you posted.

Mamma has spoken said...

I remember those days! You spend weeks looking forward to them coming home for the summer. Then you spend weeks counting down till they go back and your house can be back in order. It's a vicious cycle....

Mark said...

S.A., we're currently buying a bigger house and it has a laundry shoot in it. Fred thinks it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. I'm wondering what kid I'll find dead in it first.
m.

McVal said...

LOL! That bedroom looks like a good version of my 17 year olds... But to clean it, all I need is a garbage bag and 5 laundry baskets...

SonyaAnn said...

Jenny Woolf-You have a more eloquent way of putting it. I'm thinking crabs like the crotchal region.

SonyaAnn said...

Mamma has spoken-Amen sister. I think this is going to be a long summer.

SonyaAnn said...

Mark-The moment I read laundry shoot I thought, "Hmmmm, which one will end up in the ER?" Put a mattress under it!

SonyaAnn said...

McVal-Every time I think it is under control-ugh, it explodes again!

Jane said...

At least the bed looks like it's made! I don't even know where Kazi's bed is!! I keep her bedroom door firmly closed at all times!

Frances said...

I can't read any more. I am too disturbed by the idea of people cleaning their kids' rooms.

If your kids don't learn to clean now, when will they????

SonyaAnn said...

Jane-Ya just got to love them dearly!

SonyaAnn said...

Frances-Anna will clean it but I was freaking out a bit. Those are the pictures after she drug all of her crap in the house and had to dump it out of the bins to try and get it to fit. There is a ton!