Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Boring Thursday for You!


So this is what our pool was looking like when we opened it a few weeks ago(I'm behind so does that make me an ass?). It was green and then white. You could hear it sizzling from 10 feet away. Yuck. I try not to think about things like that when its clear and I'm swimming in it. Or about how the birds poop in it from time to time. Never mind, I don't want to swim anymore.
I've had Dalten a lot lately. I love him dearly but I forgot how much time that it takes to deal with a little one. I spoil him a bit. I think my kids are a bit jealous. Good.
Is your Thursday this boring?
Thanks for coming to see me,
SonyaAnn
PS-Wow, I'm slightly famous or drunk again and making crap up. The dear and sexy Donna Freedman wrote about me over at MSN. Gotta love her! So check out the article and then come back here and say nice things about me. 

19 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

A pool?!?!?!? Damn I need to come and visit you!

Jenny Woolf said...

Wish we had a pool but if we had one it would at this minute be filling up with cold heavy rain- ah the joy of an English summer ... NOT

slugmama said...

Our pool is open already for the summer....do I get the prize?

And if your pool is sizzling that can't be a good thing!lol

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-You are always welcome here! And feel free to help me clean it. YUCK is all I can say. I spend 100 times more on cleaning it than swimming in it.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-In my opinion, the IL/WI area is also too cold for a pool. The pool was here when we moved in and it just sort of stayed. It is a lot of work for very little swimming time. It would probably be better if we had a heater but it costs $100s of dollars a month to heat it. Not gunna happen.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Is your pool warm yet? Ours is ice cold.

Sheila said...

Wow - nice article SA! You are famous but my pool is heated :)

McVal said...

You have a pool???!!! I am so jealous! Our slimy little kids wading pool is still growing something from last summer...

Great article! I was just telling Maddy that you had a list for college kids and I was going to dig it up for her to start perusing!
Saving that puppy today!

McVal said...

No wait... that's for setting up your apartment. Didn't you have one for going off to college?

Donna Freedman said...

I notice there's no cabana boy in the picture. Is it his day off?

Frances said...

LOL at the commenter on Donna Freedman's article talking about the sickening things that items from garage sales have done. I wonder what sickening thing a vacuum cleaner can do.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-I would trade all of my fame for a heater!TeeHee

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Don't be jealous of the pool I spend hours and hours cleaning it but I rarely get to swim in it. It's either too cold or I've spent my time cleaning it.
And good luck Maddie collecting her stuff!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Here ya go

http://amommoneyandmore2.blogspot.com/2010/06/im-list-maker.html

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Now I have to go look in the comments!

Sonya Ann said...

Donna-He is too busy doing other things!;)

Jane said...

You ARE FAMOUS!! And for something good!! I'm proud to know you!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I'm not like Kim Kardashian. YAY!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, you're on Facebook aren't you? I found a site that will pay you
to post pics and other stuff on your profile. They give you $5 to start.
It's uber cool! check it out at
Get Paid to Post