The kids and I made an Ivory soap cloud the other night. Yes, this works. I saw it on Pinterest and decided to microwave a bar of soap for 2 minutes. I made them promise before we tried it that if it fried out the new microwave that they would act as surprised as me when Den tried to cook something and it wouldn't work. We agreed that we would blame him. Lucky for Den, it did not fry and/or damage the microwave in any way, shape, or form.
After we made the soap cloud, I really didn't know what to do with it. You know me I can't waste anything. So I stuffed it into a container and gave it a shake. Voila, soap dust. I then added a cheap container of Oxy-clean. I got it at the dollar store for, you guessed it, $1. I figure that this cost about $1.33 for quite a bit of laundry detergent. I have been using the little scooper that came with the Oxi-clean to measure it out. The only problem that I have with it is-it is dusty and makes you sneeze. HOLD YOUR BREATH and all is fine. Ann that's all I got for ya,