Friday, June 8, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

My newest and most dangerous hobby is Pinterest. I could spend hours there. And I bet that you thought that I was going to say the love of my life is gambling. They are running neck and neck-we should place bets. I need help.
It's nice to go to garage sales and already have a good idea in my head. It's helping me to be a lot more creative. What next? Maybe I'll take up painting. It would have to be abstract. Just imagine yourself trying to hold a paint brush with your butt cheeks and then painting. That is exactly what it looks like when I paint. Oh well, a girl can dream. Not about your butt cheeks and a paint brush. I was dreaming about being able to paint.
How do I get so off course,
SonyaAnn

16 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Haven't started Pin interest yet but if you paint they way you just describe, you jut might make a fortune!

Annie said...

You can follow me on Pinterest, but I'm not really going anywhere. I've been avoiding it...I have more than enough time-sucking hobbies as it is. :)

slugmama said...

Nope, not going there.....Pinterest or your butt crack.....

McVal said...

lol! My daughter saw the movie about the girl who painted by holding the brush in her mouth, so she tried it too. It was a fail...
You let me know how that butt cheek painting turns out!

Sheila said...

I joined Pinterest and I get these emails saying so and so joined too...I have yet to post anything there. I'll stick to stalking my blog peeps. Enjoy your weekend!

Frances said...

I have managed to stay away from Pinterest. Heck, I've been managing to stay away from Facebook. LOL!

Just me said...

I havent checked out pintrest yet..I am so afraid I will get addicted

Judy

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-I plan on being broke my entire life. No butt painting for me.

Sonya Ann said...

Annie-I love to poke around there but I've been falling behind on everything else. Hmmmm, maybe there is a correlation.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-HAHAHAHAHA!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Would you buy one of my paintings?

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-I appreciate being stalked!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Then you are the smartest of us all! Time sucks!

Sonya Ann said...

Just me-Don't do it, back away slowly!

McVal said...

Very clever! ... Not allowing us to comment on your $100 gift card snafu... LOL!
Maybe it's just my browser...
But dang!

Jane said...

I must confess to spending a lot of time on Pinterest too.
I really hope McVal's daughter wasn't using your paintbrush.