Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Biggest Haul Yet

I'm AWESOME! Wow, that felt great!! Feel free to praise me and/or touch me. It may rub off.
I got $6 from Pinecone. Right, that wasn't that great but I'm building into it. I also got $469.99 from HHGregg for the appliances! Free Christmas here we come!
So here is what I have earned for free...................
Pinecone $48
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $100
BP $175
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
For a grand total of------$872.99
I figured that I needed $1400 if I couldn't find any deals. I'm more than half way there. This is good.
Happy times people, happy times,
SonyaAnn

14 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wahoo! Good for you! I'm really impressed with how you do this for your family.

Now, where exactly would you like to be touched? ;-)

Mark said...

This must be the year of the Sonya! I hope so because the year of the Rat was really gettin' me down.
m.

slugmama said...

Congrats!!!
I knew you would come through....

But I am still not going to touch you.
Luck may rub off on everybody else, but I have a feeling I'd just get a social disease. ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown-Thank you I feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside from the compliment. Or maybe its the heat.
And feel free to touch me any way you want.

Sonya Ann said...

Mark-I agree with you, things seem to be looking up for me. Well now I jinxed it.

Sonya Ann said...

slugy-HAHAHA! Will you get the social disease from the new toy that was sent to you?

McVal said...

awe.some!!!
You are the MAN! Well, sort of...

slugmama said...

SA...if anyone could get a social disease from a sex toy, I would be the one.lol

Jenny Woolf said...

That is fantastic, well done!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I like being a little of both!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-You might catch something from the one that was sent to you! Wear gloves.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-Thank you, duck.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, you KNOW I want to touch you. Now what else were you talking about?

Oh, yeah...you are doing great on the Chriystmas money!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Haha, you got side tracked just thinking about touching me. Be afraid, be very afraid!