Monday, June 25, 2012

Winners All Around!

And for the answer that you all have been waiting for.....................................(feel the suspense building)...................................The winner is D chosen by Random.org. If you have a problem with what it has chosen please take it up with it/him/her. D please contact me with all of your information!
This crappy picture was taken with my crappy LG phone while my hands were shaking! Den's head looks swollen-I blame days of drinking. He blames my photography.
Anywho, we were wiped out in Vegas. It was bad but we had a wonderful time. It was perfect and everyone got along swimmingly(in alcohol). Well, we thought we had been wiped out. Everyone checked out of the hotel and had gathered together to leave in our central meeting place-our friend's favorite machine! Just as we were saying how sad it was to leave, Den had a revelation. He had to pee fiercely. I rolled my eyes as he walked off. So we waited and waited and waited. It was the world's LONGEST pee. I was thinking that we would have to see someone when we got back about his pee problem.
I was getting a bit aggravated with him. It's so sad when you have to leave Vegas and all of the fun that it offers. But I had gotten it in my head that I wasn't going to cry when I left. Just kidding-maybe. And Den was prolonging my agony. You would think that I would have been excited to go home and see the kids but no, not really. Shocking, I know.
At this point, everyone was getting a bit worried about my pissing husband. Who pees for almost 15 minutes? And then it happened-pisser called me. Because I'm loving and patient, I asked him, "WHERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU?" See I told you, patient and loving. He asked breathlessly, "Where are you?" Insert lots of eye rolling, "I'M RIGHT WHERE I WAS WHEN YOU LEFT!" I figured he pissed away a few more IQ points. He was panting as he spoke(which made me a little concerned about what happened in the bathroom), "I WON!" Now I'm pretty sure that he pissed away a few of my IQ points too because I didn't understand what he said. "Wait, what?" The good news is I was not breathless-never when it comes to money!
He said that he went to the bathroom and when he left, he fed $20 into the machine that he was fond of. Go figure his favorite machine was by the can. He played the max bet of $2. So on his last spin, he hit for $1440! He literally had no money left in the machine. His last pull in Vegas, he hit. That didn't sound right but I'm too happy to be proper.
They were wonderful at South Point and hurried and got Den his money. We were only 10 minutes late leaving and had no problems getting on the plane. Now if we could only do that a few more times. But even if we never win again-all is good and we have one hell of a Vegas story!
Viva Las Vegas,
SonyaAnn

12 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Leaving Vegas with money, that is really good news!

slugmama said...

$1440 will buy a whole lot of Vesicare for Den!

Glad he didn't piss all your money away...lol

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-It is almost unbelievable that he won.

Sonya Ann said...

slugmama-BAHAHAHA! You are so witty.

McVal said...

Yeehaw!!! Congrats!
"everyone was getting a bit worried about my pissing husband" I read pissy... lol!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-No one has ever said yeehaw to me before!

Jane said...

Woo hoooooooooooooooo!! I guess Den has free reign on when and where he goes to pee and for how long from now on eh?

Mark said...

Um, wow! At first, I was just imagining Den pissing and his big head. But then you totally took me in a different direction. And I must say that I wasn't disappointed. Who'da thunk it!
m.

Frances said...

WooHoo!! Love winning in Vegas.

Now...tell us stories.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-Yes he does as long as he brings back $1440 every time he goes.

Sonya Ann said...

Mark-You are a naughty boy! I love it!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-That was the best story. This trip was pretty tame compared to the last one. But we are trying to find a way back so I will have more stories for you. LOL