Monday, July 2, 2012

Christmas Money!

I'm hot baby! I know, I'm boring the hell out of everyone but me. I'm selfish, what can I say. But I do seem to be picking up steam for a free Christmas.
I got another $50 from BP. So here is where we are...............................
Pinecone $48
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $100
BP $225
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
For a grand total of------$922.99
I managed to convert the HHGregg gift cards into cash. Den bought a tv and we paid for it with the cards and I pocketed the cash. I was happy to get rid of the gift cards. That was a lot of money "trapped" on cards. So now that I got rid of them, guess what I did? Yup, I ordered a $200 American Express card. There was a deal where is you linked you checking account to a prepaid AmEx card they would give you $25 more. So I will have an extra $25 for Christmas. I love working the system. Now I will just have to convert those gift cards into cash again. I cause my own problems.
Have a great Monday,
Sonya Ann

18 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

AH working the system, the best thing out there ;o)

Dawna said...

Way to go!

Mark said...

Welfare Mamas got nothin' on you!
m.

ChiTown Girl said...

Work it, Girl, work it!!

slugmama said...

I think Mark just called you a Baby Mama.....

McVal said...

Wow! You GO girl!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-Now we will see if it actually works!

Sonya Ann said...

Dawna-Thank you kindly!

Sonya Ann said...

Mark-It's like you don't have an edit button. I still love you. ;)

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-HAHAHA!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-He also called me a ho before. Dear lord, he will say anything!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I'm doin' the happy dance. My trunk is wiggling.

judy said...

The way I look at it we are all Marks Ho's...and thats how he likes it :)

Great job working it though!!!

Sonya Ann said...

judy-HAHA! Yes, he is a man slut.

Frances said...

If we are all Mark's hos, doesn't that make him a pimp?

You are doing fantastic on the Christmas fund!

judy said...

I do believe that makes Mark our pimp!!!! Ok now we have to find him a big hat with a feather in it for Christmas

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I don't know if he would be a good pimp. I think if we all ganged up on him, he would back down. I don't see him bring out the pimp hand!

Sonya Ann said...

judy-HAHAHA! We will have to get it on sale though.