Monday, July 9, 2012

Hot Money

It's hot as hell here. My BF Donna, is from England and her parents are here for a visit. They are convinced that hell will be this hot. She keeps saying that she is going to behave for the rest of her life cuz this is just too hot for her and now hell scares her. I love her but her goofy ass will be right next to mine in hell. I plan to rule but she has her doubts. I'll just have to prove it to her. You will all see.
And since we are talking about hell, I figured that I would bring up Christmas. It's a great tie in, isn't it?
I got another $27.94 from Send Earnings. It took a ridiculously long time to earn that pittance. I'm done with them now that I got my money. I guess that makes me a whore. And a hot whore at that.
So this is where we are at(I say "we" to try to keep you interested).....................................
Send Earnings $27.94
Pinecone $48
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $100
BP $225
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
For a grand total of------$950.93
I'm happy with me!
Have a great day,
The toasty slut

8 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

I feel your heat!
Though this week we are suppose to be in the 80's. I laughed because who would have thought the 80's would sound good but after having triple digit heat, it sounds like heaven.

Jenny Woolf said...

Your BF is OUT OF PLACE in your hellish city. Tell her she should be back here, drowning with the rest of us.

McVal said...

Yesterday FINALLY dropped below 80 degrees around here. It had been 95 and above for more than 2 weeks. My poor air conditioner could barely keep up.
I hope your hellacious heat cools off soon!

Mark said...

Funny, but I was just going to call you a "toasty slut". See, similar minds think alike!
Yesterday I was sweating in the house and I even had the AC on. Ugh!
m.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-I just checked and the high for the day was 82 but we were at 86. Being a weatherman is the only job where you can be wrong 90% of the time and keep your job.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-The English are some of the best people on the planet. Whenever any come over for a visit, we throw huge parties to celebrate. We treat them like rock stars. Poor things aren't used to all of the huggers. Everyone hugs all the time here. It's just what we do-even the guys hug. The English say they come here to get molested.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I'm mean! Even when it hit 100+ I never put the ac on below 80. And ours never stopped running even at 80. I'm so afraid of the next electric bill. We have had the pump going and ac non-stop.

Sonya Ann said...

Mark-Our minds together is a scary thing! Very scary or fun and slutty. I'm ok with both.