Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lend Me Your .................................

Finger. Yes, I need your finger. Well not really, our dear Donna Freedman wants your finger.
Donna is going to be a speaker at the Financial Blogger Conference. And they are having a new contest-thingy this year. .......................drum roll.......................The PF Olympics! And Donna is in it to win it!
Please run over here to vote for her...........................
Vote 1)
http://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance-olympics/stealth-savings-sneaky-ways-fatten-wallet-donna-freedman/
Vote2)
http://www.gobankingrates.com/personal-finance-olympics/dont-throw-out-until-smelled-donna-freedman/

She is one of our own and an all around great human being. She lives her life to help every single soul she meets. I just adore her and would do anything to help her. And if you vote for her she might just stop by your site and tell you, you have a nice ass. I just have to ruin every thing I write with a naughty word/thought.
Thanks again,
SonyaAnn

8 comments:

Donna Freedman said...

SonyaAnn, you have a nice tush. Even after I force you to eat soft pretzels at an Illinois mall.
Thanks for the shout-out.

Sonya Ann said...

Donna Freedman-I love you sweetie!

Frances said...

I voted for both and will read both when I get a chance.

I will do anything to get someone to comment on my tush. LOL!

Jenny Woolf said...

I voted! Good articles

Jenny Woolf said...

Just looked at her website too - good stuff. I'll bookmark it.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Thank you!!! You have a nice bottom.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-You are a dear. Hey, I learned a new English word. My BFF called me a cabbage. I'm not sure that it is a term of endearment though.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-I won't call you a cabbage. I'll call you a duck.