Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Mother of All Frugal Saving Sites

Calm down just calm down. I don't know which of us is going to get more excited, you or me. I found Bill Shrink. Ok so maybe I wasn't the first person to FIND them. But I'm not going to discredit myself either.
That is the most amazing site! You give them all of your bill info and they compare so many different companies. What would take days of work and research is compiled in just a few seconds. I many wet myself!
I found out that I am overpaying on my cell phone bill. I'm not sure if I'm going to switch or not but it is worth looking into.
This maybe one of the greatest days of my life and yours too.
You are welcome,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Mark said...

Alright, calm down! Your head might explode!
m.
I'll go check out that site now.
m.

Jenny Woolf said...

Now I'm waiting for some angel to set up a site like this for the UK. !

We have a few price comparison sites here but they don't seem to be as comprehensive as this one.

Enjoy!

Mamma has spoken said...

Here's my fear about this site: After I put in my home address (it wouldn't accept just the street address, it wanted the WHOLE address)I will be getting calls, both on the phone and in person, and mailings, both snail mail and e-mail, out the butt.
I hate that type of thing....
I'll wait a month, then ask you how much added crap you got thanks to this site. THEN I'll judge wither to get on it or not...

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing ;-) Hope your summer is going well.

Blessings,
Jill

McVal said...

hmmmm... Let us know how it works for you. I'm skeptical along with Mamma.. so you just let us know!

Sonya Ann said...

Mark-I still can't be calm. I love it there.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-The site is great. And I always hate when someone writes about a great site/store and there isn't one around me. Feel free to be pissed at me.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-No one has called me. I turned over all my info and access to my verizon account. No probs so far.

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-Right back at ya!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I will give you an update but it seems to be alright!

Frances said...

Good for you. Go ahead and be excited. LOL! I have all my bills about as low as I can get them, but a site like that sure would be handy if they weren't.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I thought I had them at the rock bottom, you know how I am. It's just nice to be able to double check everything.
And I'm always excited!