Monday, August 13, 2012

Because.................................

I'm rushed and boring, I'll give a little tiny Christmas update and get back to getting Anna kicked moved out!

I scored a $10 Chili's gift card for $5 so I will add that to the mess and here is the list..........
1 $10 Chili's gift card($5)
1 $25 Bass Pro Shop Gift card(free)
4 $25 Amazon Gift Cards(I paid FULL PRICE)
2 $10 Boston Market Gift card for $10
2 $10 Chili's gift cards(free?)
3 felt hats  at $1.93 each.  $5.79 for all(50% off)
2 Christmas bells at $4 each. $8 for all(50% off)
1 Shaggy D.A. DVD(free from Disney Movie Rewards worth $7.50)
1 tabletop ping pong for free(was $10 marked down to $5 used my CVS bucks to pay for it)
6 spatulas for1.92 each. $11.52 for all(70% off)
9 plates for 1.92 each. $17.28 for all(70% off)
11 cookies jars at 6.39 each. $70.29 for all(70% off)
 I've spent $227.88. If I had paid full price, it would have been $550.38. I'm at 58.6% savings rate.
And now that we got that over with, wanna help me pack?
Have a great day,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Loving the new look on your site ;)

Mark said...

I have nothing funny to say about any of that. Sorry. Please refer to my previous comments if you need to laugh.
Now, get back to helping Anna move. I know that you'll be in tears all day crying over your little girl leaving.
m.

McVal said...

So you gave her the boot, did you?! About time... I think she was eating you out of house and home last time we chatted!
I kid... I hope she has a fabulous year! And Good job on those Christmas lists! I've got 1 birthday gift and 2 Christmas gifts gotten so far!

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Thank you!!!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Mark-I still want you to post pictures of yourself in a little cut up tee shirt!
And I have yet to cry! Like I have said all along, I'm the mean parent.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I wish that I could ship DJ off too. He is the one that is getting under my skin. But they take turns!
We are driving Anna back on Wednesday and DJ has to work and then goes to school on Thursday! It's going to be a long week.
It takes at least 4 hours to get to her school. God only knows how long it will take to unpack and set up an entire apartment and then drive back.
She was pretty good when she was in the dorm. We would carry everything in and she would organize it how she liked it. This time I hope that she can do most if it herself. Her roommate is moving in today so at least there won't be two families trying to carry crap in.

Jenny Woolf said...

Nice new blog look too!

Mamma has spoken said...

I was the same way with my sons: couldn't wait for them to come home then couldn't wait for them to go back ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-Thank you!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels like that!