Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Feel Free to Drool on Your Desk

 
I got another $25 from BP. I think the key to my success is that I'm making this automatic. The more things that I set up and are easy to deal with the more money I will have for Christmas. 
So here is what we have,
 My Points $25 (gift card)
Send Earnings $27.94
Pinecone $54
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $100(won)
BP $275
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
For a grand total of------$1031.93
Eventually you will stop coming here because its boring. I get it.
I also heard about a new site that you loan your car out to. Go here for the real scoop.  Has anyone tried this or something like it? It said that I would make around $5400 a year. I don't know about this one. Anyone, anyone?
Signed,
Bueller

6 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Wow it is really starting to add up!

Frances said...

SonyaAnn! You are doing so well! Look at all that free money!

McVal said...

Oh I'm drooling!!! Good on YOU girl!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-Thank you for being so kind, I know it is pretty boring for me to keep posting about it but it keeps me in line.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Well you make me blush!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I read that too quickly and thought you were drooling on me. I worry about you.