Friday, October 12, 2012

Fabulous Friday

And for our next project..................................Zombie Boogers! This is going to be an awesome treat!
Go to Paper and Parcel and find out how to make boogers!
Have a great weekend,
Sonya-snot-Ann
And a quick Happy Anniversary to my husband of 18 years. You are the thorn in my side.............no that isn't it...............you are a pain in my ass.....................still not it....................I've gone 18 years without beating you....................still not right............it may take me another 18 years to figure out how to profess my love for him.

4 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Happy Anniversary to you and hubs! I've been married 30 years and I refer to him as all of the above ;o)

slugmama said...

Happy Anniversary SonyaAnn!
WooHoo.....another reason for me to have another drink....!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I'm so glad that we are on the same page! I just wish my husband was!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I hope you had a few drinks but have stopped by now!