Friday, October 26, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I have very little talent when it comes to crafts and none what so ever when it comes to sewing. But I'm trying to piss myself off improve myself and our hosue! I found a link to make No Sew Roman Shades from mini-blinds. Thank goodness there isn't a needle and thread involved! Sorry McVal, I have shamed you.
I'm really thinking that there is a 50/50% chance I could do these. Hmmmmmmm, I should experiment in Anna's room and then move on to my room!
If you feel like seeing how crappy your house is finding new ideas to motivate you, check out her entire site.
Have a great weekend,
Sonya Ann 

10 comments:

McVal said...

You have not shamed me... yet.

I hope you show a tutorial on how you do it!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Or maybe I will just live vicariously through these posts!

Hawaii Planner said...

I'm super non-crafty. My biggest craft success was turning a piece of wood into a chalkboard for the kids to hold as a sign on the first day of school. I'm pretty sure that Martha Stewart is jealous.

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

They look pretty cool. The hard part would be deciding on the fabric.

Jane said...

Hi ya Sonya Ann! I read through all of the instructions and just know I would seriously f--k that up big time and ruin a cute piece of fabric. That is if I had a cute piece of fabric. And a mini-blind. But I like your optimism!!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Don't you just hate the women that can make anything! And their hair is always in place too!

Sonya Ann said...

Annie-You would be the one that could do this!

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-Hahaha, I have a blind but no fabric! We could always rob McVal.

Frances said...

Thank goodness I live in an apartment so she can't make me feel like I have a crappy house.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-LOL!