Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Just Move On To The Next Blog

So who is in the gingerbread house?
So here we are again. Just skim over it quick and leave a nice comment. That is what I would do. How about...........great job...............way to go..........so proud of you? Ok just cut and paste it and I won't know any better.
I got another $3 from Pinecone.
American Express $25(gift card)
American Express $10 (gift card)
My Points $25 (gift card)
Send Earnings $27.94
Pinecone $69
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $100(won)
BP $300
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
For a grand total of------$1106.93
The exciting news is there is a sale going on for gift cards at Jewel. I should be able to buy $100 worth of gift cards and get a $20 cat for free. I'll pay myself back for the $20 cat when I use it for groceries and put the money in the Christmas fund.  Now let's just hope that they have some of the cards that I need!
Remember..........great job...............way to go..........so proud of you! Now go on about your lives and pretend that this never happened. Sorry but this really helps me stay focused on having enough money for Christmas. I did NOT set up a fund this year for Christmas so this is scary to me. And when I get scared I bore you with numbers.
Great job...............way to go..........so proud of you,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Great job...............way to go..........so proud of you

How's that?

Ok, I'm just being a smart ass. I really AM proud of you, not to mention in awe of you! I'm going to have to seriously put some effort into being more like you, especially since now there isn't anyone working in my house. :(

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

Just cut and paste it? Ok, here you go:


it

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-I like smart asses the best. You should know this by now!
No one is working? Ok, I'm on my way over!

Sonya Ann said...

Annie-You are the biggest smart ass of them all.

Mamma has spoken said...

Cat? you paid for a cat when you could find a homeless one on the street?

McVal said...

Great job! Way to go! We're so proud of you!
and jealous... *spit*

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Haha, no I wouldn't pay for something that leaves smudges on my computer!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-You are wiping that spit up!

slugmama said...

Well if you are talking cats I'll give you the same advise I readily share with McVal.....Just say NO to cats!
8-))

Annie got here first to be the smart ass so I'll just say you did a GREAT JOB and I AM so proud of you!

So doing financial calculations soothes you when you are scared?
Numbers.....the comfort food for nerds....love it!lol
Signed your fellow Nerd

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, I AM proud of you. I remember last year thinking that you needed to cut down your list....a LOT. Now it doesn't matter how big your list is, 'cause you are taking care of business!!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-"Numbers.....the comfort food for nerds....love it!lol"-you are a genius. When things get really bad, I have on occasion counted the money in the change jar. I think it made me feel better because it was a distraction and feeling money in my hands made me feel as if I had some. Therapy is the only way to help us.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Your comment was one of my greatest compliments. Thank you. That is how I feel about it too just never put it into words! Your words are better than mine!