Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pusherman

You may need to listen to the song Pusherman while you are reading this post.
Anyways, I think you should join me in my latest drug use. Ok, maybe that was a bit much. Den and I started taking Fenugreek. It is supposed to help lower high blood sugar and cholesterol. Den had a test come back with those being on the high side. And being the witch doctor that I am, I put him on Fenugreek. After a few days, he couldn't believe how much better he felt, as in younger and alive. Well, that isn't fair for him to feel younger and not me. So I put myself on it. HOLY HELL! I just feel better like I did when I was in my 20's. I'm not lying either. It took a few days for it to kick in but when it did, it was amazing. We are taking 4 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon.
If you want to read about all of the benefits of this wonder drug, go here. The only concern is that it is supposed to help with milk production. Hmmmmmm, Den won't be happy about that one. ;p
I haven't had any side effects and it isn't a crazy rush when you first take them either. If you are interested in taking the brand that we are, go here. I'm not getting paid for one word about this wonder "drug" either.
Just thought I would tell you about my latest experiment on myself.
Gettin' high man,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

I need to look into it; I could use some of that. Well, except for the milk part...

Sonya Ann said...

Annie-I keep asking Den if his nipples are sore.

Frances said...

I went looking for more info and only found stuff aobut increase milk production.

Yeah, I don't need that. LOL!

McVal said...

:) I don't think you have to worry about dripping milk... We used to have that stuff in the house for milk production, but didn't know it had all those other side affects! I may start popping some... I know I need more energy.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-It will do more than stimulate your boobies.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I can't even describe how much better life is!