Tuesday, October 9, 2012

You Knew I Couldn't Go A Week Without It

Could I be both?
And I'm just writing for myself at this point but isn't that what blogging is? Never mind just start skimming though what I write and move on to a more interesting blog. That's what I do with the stuff that I write.
I got another $25 from BP. So we are at............
American Express $25(gift card)
American Express $10 (gift card)
My Points $25 (gift card)
Send Earnings $27.94
Pinecone $66
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $100(won)
BP $300
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
For a grand total of------$1103.93 all in FREE MONEY/Gift cards!
So far if you are going to try for a free Christmas, I would sign up for a BP card. I'm not really going to count the HHGregg money. It isn't something that we will be getting every year. At least, I hope that I don't have to buy new appliances every year.
I went through and updated my Christmas list(who gets what kinda thing). If I don't get one more deal which is very unlikely, I need $507 more. I am super close to getting $250 from Bank of America for cashing in my points. So this shouldn't be a problem. I really didn't think that it was possible to get an extravagant Christmas for free. 
I'm hoping for a few really good gift card deals from Jewel. Every so often they have a deal if you buy $100 worth of gift cards, you get a $20 catalina. I could just use the cats to buy our groceries and then put the money I saved into the Christmas fund. I think that is fair. In the end, I'm just trying to find money that I wouldn't have had for Christmas.
Thanks for letting me bore you,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

WOW what you still need is about what I spend on Christmas. Thanks for making me feel cheap this morning ;o)

McVal said...

As I've said before... You are amazing!!!

slugmama said...

I would SO be getting a BP cc if they had BPs around here.

You rock SonyaAnn!

Hawaii Planner said...

Wow! Our Christmas budget is $1200, & I think I have about $10 in gift cards so far. ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-There is nothing wrong with your budget, it is all our fault!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I know that it is getting a bit boring but I post it just to see if I can do it.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Well you could move closer but then you would be paying almost $4 for a gallon of gas. Gross.

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-I'm wondering how much I will actually spend and if we will have to add to the saved money. As you can see I have no life!

Frances said...

I am SO much cheaper.....errr....frugal....than you are. You are doing so well! I am proud of you!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I know you are! Still if I can have an awesome Christmas and it is all for free then it doesn't matter how much I spend. Well that's how I see it and I'm sticking to it!