Friday, November 9, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

I'm all kinds of crappy crafty today! I think that I need to make some Moisturizing Body Butter. I really love it over at One Good Thing by Jillee.
And now a question for you, why is it I am more than willing to cook soap, lotion, whatever but I have no desire to cook FOOD? Maybe I need therapy. I did find a few really fun and yummy looking-make a dinner in a jar mixes. I would be willing to put those together and let Den cook them. Does that count as making a meal?
Have a creative weekend,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

I love to cook, but not so much with the crafty cooking. Maybe we need to live closer together ;o)

ChiTown Girl said...

I think it's perfectly acceptable to prepare things for Den to make for dinner. Hell, you did all the prep, which is the hard work!

slugmama said...

The only reason I still cook food is so that I don't have to clean the kitchen and do the dishes!lol

I think everyone(with the exception of a few kids and manly men) on your list should get body butter and homemade laundry detergent next year! You could go to one of the "club/warehouse" stores and buy huge buckets of the materials and then bulk containers.
It would save you tons of $$$s AND much of that time you spend all year gathering deals for your xmas list.

And with all that extra time you could make more trips to Vegas baby....woohoo!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-Now you are thinking.

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-Bless you! Now convince him of that!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I don't want to get into the whole political thing and ensuing fight but you should be in charge! I like your thinking!

Jenny Woolf said...

You could always pretend it was soap when really it was food. ?

Hawaii Planner said...

That looks like a fabulous "recipe!". My goal for this year is to actually use all of my current lotion & lip gloss stash before I buy any more. I'm addicted & have an embarassing stockpile!

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-No one would want to eat here either way!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Never be embarrassed cuz of your stash!