Monday, November 19, 2012

Most Miserable Post To Date

This will be the post that I try and make you cry. Form a posse, hunt me down.

I got another measly $3 from Pinecone. I still need more money and I need to shop. Ugh and I need to do everything for Thanksgiving. And now I am freaking out!
Anyways, here is the mess I have........................................

American Express $25(gift card)
American Express $10 (gift card)
My Points $35 (2 gift cards)
Send Earnings $27.94
Pinecone $75
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $125(won)
Bank of America-$250
BP $300
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
Jewel $40(from buying gift cards)
For a grand total of------$1437.93

And just when you thought that the boringly painful mess would stop, I will add some cleaning tips! Do you wish that you couldn't read yet? If not, just give me a little more time!
 What is the easiest way to clean a fan?

 Replace it! Tada! Well it was easy for me and quite comical. Den had to stand on the bed to put the fan up. He might have lost his footing and fell not so gracefully onto the mattress. Hey, he fell on the mattress so I was free to laugh.
We have had to live with that ugly fan for 17 years. YUCK! The good thing is we donated the old one so some one else can get sick of the damned thing.
Anyways, if you are going to clean a fan turn an old sock inside out and the nubbies will get the dust off super quick. Or take a pillow case and slide it around the entire blade. Pull it off and all the dust is in the pillow case.
I've also found a new friend in the cleaning department. Liquid dishwasher detergent! It will get grout clean, super fast. WOW, it also cleaned the laundry tub all by itself.
Well that's all the stuff that I can think of right now to make you miserable. Just give me a day or two and I'm sure that I can find something else that will make you want to never come back here!
Happy times people,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

I haven't started my holiday cleaning yet. Wish I could say this got me motivated to do it, instead it makes me want to go out and buy new instead ;o)

slugmama said...

Now how is this most miserable? I don't get it.
I don't feel miserable after reading it....should I?lol

I spent half a day cleaning my bedroom yesterday....it was an ugly thing....

I don't see much difference in the 2 fans, but that could be me noting seeing very well this morning as my eyelids are still all bruised up and not functioning well. NEVER have stuff cut off your face around your eyes!!!

I say it's time for you to start spending all that lovely money! Don't you feel you have enough now to get what you need for the List of Folks?
If it will make it easier, just take my name off of the List....I'll sacrifice so others will be happy come Christmas morning. No!....I insist.....I will go without.....don't thank me now......really..... ;-)

Have fun shopping!
I just figured out why you keep that big long gift list! You LIKE having an excuse to shop!!!
That's it!! You LIKE it almost as much as VEGAS baby.....

ChiTown Girl said...

Sister, you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that if you want me to go away!!

:P

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I'm all for taking care of what you have but I have to say it was nice just to replace it.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I'm so not working hard enough if you aren't miserable. Maybe you need to move in with me, my kids are miserable all of the time!
I have been cleaning the little cubby that goes into the crawl space. I more miserable hell has yet to be found! I'm trying to dejunk everything so that we have more room for shit that we don't need. AWESOME!
I know I need to spend, spend, spend!
And thank you for all of the sacrifices that you make for me. I am on of the few people in your life that will actually appreciate them!
Haha, I'm not a shopper. I guess that makes me a bad girl.

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-How come it works on my kids but not you? LOL

McVal said...

LOL! You put the tally of my friends and family that throw the baby out with the bath water to 16.
BTW: I know how to clean a ceiling fan, but just don't stand underneath when I do. You're bound to gag and choke.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Cleaning and bathwater have confused me. LOL. I'm kinda burned out on the holidays already.