Monday, November 12, 2012

Nice Package

Look how nicely wrapped his package is.
See I pull you in with the sexy man and then WHAM, right into the boring stuff. ;)
I got $250 from cashing in my Bank of America points. I also got a free $10 gift card from My Points. And I bought a $10 Dominos Gift card for $5.
I count the free gift cards in "the money I have gotten for free" category. I try and always get gift cards that I would have purchased anyways. So I see it as money I would have spent thus it was earned money. I have a money earned for free category and what I spent the free money on category! Confused-me too.8-p
So this is what we have gotten for free and from where......................
American Express $25(gift card)
American Express $10 (gift card)
My Points $35 (2 gift cards)
Send Earnings $27.94
Pinecone $72
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $125(won)
Bank of America-$250
BP $300
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
Jewel $40(from buying gift cards)
For a grand total of------$1434.93
I have gathered this so far................................................................
1 $10 Dominos gift card ($5)
1 $10 Papa Johns gift card($5)
1 $10 Panera gift card(free)
2 $25 Cinema gift card($12.50)
4 $25 Applebee's gift cards(full price)
3 $25 Kohls gift cards(full price)
1 $25 Barnes and Noble gift card(full price)
1 $25 American Express Card(free)
1 $10  American Express card(free)
1 $25 Bass Pro Shop Gift card(free)
4 $25 Amazon Gift Cards(I paid FULL PRICE)
2 $10 Boston Market Gift gift cards($5 each)
2 $10 Chili's gift cards(free)
1 $10 Chili's gift card($5)
1 plasma car paid $41.99 (40% off)
3 felt hats  at $1.93 each.  $5.79 for all(50% off)
2 Christmas bells at $4 each. $8 for all(50% off)
1 Shaggy D.A. DVD(free from Disney Movie Rewards worth $7.50)
1 tabletop ping pong for free(was $10 marked down to $5 used my CVS bucks to pay for it)
6 spatulas for1.92 each. $11.52 for all(70% off)
9 plates for 1.92 each. $17.28 for all(70% off)
11 cookies jars at 6.39 each. $70.29 for all(70% off)

I've spent $504.87. If I had paid full price, it would have been $935.33. I'm at 46.02% savings rate on the things that I have purchased.
I'm sure that my savings rate is going to go down once I start shopping. And yay, I'm at that point now!
I'll keep you posted much to your dismay,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

You have to get more? I need to be added to your shopping list ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-My list won't fit on 2 pages. We have issues here.

Hawaii Planner said...

Why do you keep trying to make me jealous, I wonder? ;-) So far, I've gotten one necklace for free, & I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Oh, & wait. I've gotten $10 in Amazon gift cards from Bing Rewards. Yes!

McVal said...

Typical bait and switch. You're evil!!!

Frances said...

Did you post anything? I could only see the hot guy. :-)

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner- Nicest compliment! Not trying to make you jealous just trying to be cheap!
Now hurry and gather more! We are getting close to Christmas!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I have a mean streak!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Haha, you made me laugh!