Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Quick and Painless

He's so yummy. If I knew he would be under the tree on Christmas morning, I might LOVE the holidays.
I added another $27.43 to the Christmas fund! BP is doing something different now. Instead of sending out checks in $25 increments, they just give you all that you have earned at once. I like it much better than Bank of Americas way of doing it. They make you save up until you hit a certain dollar amount to get anything and you have to hit $250 in rewards to earn 1%. Anything under that is much less! Fine, it is still free money and I have patience.
Here is what I have gotten us so far......................................
American Express $25(gift card)
American Express $10 (gift card)
My Points $25 (gift card)
Send Earnings $27.94
Pinecone $72
Toluna $80
Amazon Gift card $125(won)
BP $327.43
HHGregg Visa cards $469.99
Jewel $40(from buying gift cards)
For a grand total of------$1201.36
I think that it is time that I start shopping!
Have a great day,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

McVal said...

And you thought you don't like Christmas... HA!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Maybe we can get you one too!

slugmama said...

Get me one if you find a coupon or a deal for it!

And yes, you NEED to start shopping. Funny tho how it takes far less time to spend it than it did to gather it. lol

Hawaii Planner said...

You've probably explained this, but how do you get the bigger ticket visa cards? All through smaller transactions, or for signing up for a rewards credit card, or the like?

Frances said...

I am stealing that pic on Christmas!!

Sonya Ann said...

Sluggy-It just isn't right how quickly it spends!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-We purchased new appliances and got gift cards for buying certain ones. So it is great for this years Christmas spending. I pray I won't need to buy new appliances next year so I probably won't have a pay out like that next year. And that means that I will probably be short $ next Christmas.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-It would make for an awesome Christmas card.