Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sorry About That

This is what you see when you look out our bedroom window. It's a shot of the neighbor's deck. Nothing too exciting until I get involved.
When you walk up the stairs in the hall, you see out that window. I normally keep the blind down on that window. Their dog barks non-stop when he sees us. And they never make him shut up so it is just easier to keep it closed.
Somewhere along the lines, the blind was opened. I'm sure that I did it, I just forgot.
I was late for............I can't remember. Why is it I can block that part out but not the REALLY bad stuff? So I went running, yes running, up the stairs to get changed and leave. I tore my shirt off as I bound up the stairs. Don't forget, I have really big boobs. I'm sure those things were a floppin'.
I looked out the window and there stood three generations of my neighbors. The dad, the daughter, and the granddaughter watched me rip off my shirt and saw my tits doing............... God knows what. I won't be looking them in the eyes any time soon.
I hate me,
Sonya Ann

20 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Maybe because it was daylight, they couldn't see in. That's what I'm going with :)

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

It's your house -- run around nekkid all you want. They're the pervs for looking in your window.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma- At least I had my bra on!

Sonya Ann said...

Annie-If they saw me nekkid they would die.

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh my freakin' God! I'm sorry to laugh at your expense, but that's freakin' funny!!

Mark said...

Okay, I haven't been here in a while but it's good to know that you're still a hot mess.
Love ya and thanks for the laugh!
m.

McVal said...

LOL! You just wanted to brag about your boobs!

Hawaii Planner said...

I too have done something similar, and. . . well, it's a little tough to let go of the embarassment. ;-)

Frances said...

I'm with Annie. If people see you nekkid inside your house, they are the ones in the wrong.

j udy said...

Great...now how do I get my keys unsticky from the ice tea I spit all over it

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-I laugh at me all the time! It saves on therapy.

Sonya Ann said...

Mark-I embrace my hot mess-ness.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Hahaha, if you saw my boobs you would know I wasn't bragging. Wanna see them?

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Laughing! I do these things all the time! It gets easier and easier to let it go.

D.Lynn said...

Hey, if they haven't seen boobs before, well it's about darn time they have! :)

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I agree. The houses are right on top of each other and their deck is fenced off/has a garage on 3 sides. So there is only one way to look towards my house. That will learn'em.

Sonya Ann said...

j udy-I blame me really.

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-And I bet it will be a memory that will never leave them.

lifeisfullofsunnydays said...

OMG, that was too funny. Keep your head held high.

Sonya Ann said...

lifeisfullofsunnydays-Thank you for coming to see me! And I do stuff like this a lot. You should read about the time that I tried to electrocute my nipple.