Thursday, December 27, 2012

Butt Den

Hmmmm, maybe the title was a poor choice. Butt I'm too lazy to change it.
I've been drinking detox water a lot lately. It is supposed to help you lose weight. They lie! But if you were trying to kick a pop habit, this would help a lot.
You can slice fruit, throw in some cinnamon sticks or tea bags and then let it sit. This is the recipe that I started with. Her blog is great by the way!
I grated two very small and bruised apples, tossed a few tea bags in with a sprinkle of cinnamon. I left it in the frig for a few days and it is awesome. Well actually, I forgot about it for a few days. But it was good either way.
I gave some to Den. He needs to detox, trust me! Beer is not detoxing no matter how hard he tried to argue it. He drank a glass and then complained that his glutes cramped up and that I was trying to kill him with "being healthy." Trust me, detox water will not hurt you in any way, shape, or form. Now the arsenic may have caused him a problem or two.
Have a healthy day,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Yours looks different from hers ;o)
I've promised myself to get back on the diet, I hope to start it tomorrow, or the day after, maybe after the New Year........

McVal said...

lol! No pain, no gain!
Now I know what to do with the bruised apples we've got laying around here...

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Yeah, her's looks appetizing.
I'll get to the diet in the next few years.LOL

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-It's not bad. Well it is if you ask Den. I really don't know why he was having problems.

Frances said...

Well, if it won't help me lose weight, then screw it.

Errr.....I mean....yummy!

I don't have a problem with soda anymore, thanks to Crystal Light Peach Tea. (well, Kroger brand, but you know what I mean.) I can drink a gallon of that stuff in a day!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Hahahaha, screw it. I really did laugh at that one, you silly girl.