Monday, December 31, 2012

End of the Year Quicky

Remember the ginger bread house that I started? Well, Anna, DJ and Dalten finished it. The shoddy shingling job was done by Dalten. Den called it shoddy until he found out who did it then it all made sense. Anna decorated the entire thing and DJ added lego men. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a skeleton lego man dead under the gingerbread tree. 
It's a slow news day here in the Mott house, what can I say? But I plan on changing that. We are having a few friends over to drink in the New Year.
I just wanted to wish everyone a happy New Year and thank you so much for coming over and visiting me so much. You are one of the things that I am most grateful for.
Ending the year on a mushy note,
Sonya Ann

9 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Happy New Year to you too!
AT least you have plans for the evening, as for me, it's sitting in front of the tv and falling asleep before midnight. The usual new year's eve plans......

slugmama said...

Skeleton lego man isn't too bad.....at least you didn't have Darth Vader in the nativity this year like I did.lol
Anybody with a teenage son will get us, right? ;-)

And little old dysfunctional me is grateful for YOU too SonyaAnn!

Here's hoping we both have awesomeness in 2013!!!

ChiTown Girl said...

Health, happiness and prosperity to you and yours in the New Year, Sonya!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Since it took me so long to get back to everyone-you can guess that I tied one on.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Hahahaha. Baby Darth!
I like you back and hope that we both have an awesome 2013.

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-Back at ya. I hope we all have a great year.

D.Lynn said...

Your blog is one of the few that have made the cut since I've tried to reduce my daily emails - I love your blog and your sense of humor and am grateful for the community that you have created here :)Happy 2013!

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-WOW, that was an amazing compliment. I feel validated. Thank you.

Gala غلا الروح said...


شات
صوتي
شات
شات
غلا
شات صوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
غلا
الصوتي
غلا
انحراف كام
غلا

الروح
شات صوتي مغربي
الروح
الروح
عرب كول
الروح


صوتي
شات غلا
الغلا
شات صوتي الغلا
شات صوتي
صوتي
صوتي


دارك كوميت
Dark-comet 5.3.1
برنامج دارك كومت
شرح DarkComet-Rat 5.3.1 Arabic