Friday, December 7, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I like Crafty Butt!
I've had a few complaints that our pool isn't lit up at night. To be honest, it is pitch black back there. But I am thinking that since in the inside of the house has had a make-over maybe the outside should too.
And here is where Craft Butt comes in. Bahaha, ok that was bad. Anyways, she found these lights for $31.50 on Amazon but she made them for $1. Well it would be a little more than $2 if you had to buy the lights. I am so making these!
I saw somewhere that you can make furniture out of old pallets. I will make the lights and Den can build us a living room set for outside. That is fair, right?
Thanks for stopping over,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

A friend and I were talking just this week about people who put Christmas lights in their backyard. Though those lights look like a great all rounded seasonal type thingy.

Sheila said...

Wow she is clever! Off to Dollar Tree!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-We need to do something. And we also need to use the pool more. I spend tons of time working on it but we rarely enjoy it. Things have got to change around here.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-I have a ton of crafts to do!

Hawaii Planner said...

Those are beautiful! I'm always super jealous of the gorgeously coordinated lights in our neighborhood, but most of them use pros. I'm way too cheap for that. ;-)

McVal said...

That is WAY awesome! I am SO stopping by Dollar Tree tomorrow afternoon...

Frances said...

Those are totally awesome!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-I don't live in a neighborhood where anyone could afford a pro. You are living my dream!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Hmmmm, maybe I can just swipe some of the lights we were going to use on the tree. I am that cheap!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Do you still have a patio? When you moved did you get one without it? Cuz if you still have one the lights would be so much fun!!!!

McVal said...

dang. Dollar Tree had NO rattan balls and NO Christmas lights left. I guess this will be a project for Christmas in July...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-It is still cool that you are looking. I hope that I get time to check at mine!