Friday, December 28, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I have sinned against our frugal ways. I have to admit that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Lush bars. It is stupid expensive though.
So I'm thinking that I need to learn to make lotion bars. And since I'm super lazy, I think that I will start with crockpot lotion bars. Miss Information seems to have it all figured out so I think that I will use her recipe to start.
Or I will just spend a bit of my birthday money and buy some more actual Lush bars. Yes, I will be 20.5 twice on the 29th.
Not looking a day over 20.25,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Hum....what's a lush bar?????
If it's a lotion, surely there are coupons for it. EVERYTHING has a coupon especially this time of year....

slugmama said...

When you start talking "Lush" all I can think of is drinking....lol

McVal said...

Never heard of it.
I'm with Sluggy. I thought you were talking about drinking again.

Frances said...

I'm with Sluggy and McVal. I thought you were letting us know you were a drunk.

I think lotion bars are so cool. Maybe if you start making them, you could use some for Christmas gifts next year. I am just trying to get you in the mood to start preparing. LOL!

Hawaii Planner said...

Ooooh, love Lush!

Sharon said...

I've heard so much about LUSH bars, but we don't get them here. Is there a place you can purchase them online?

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Oh honey, it is from Macy's so I'll keep an eye out for a coupon but dear Lord, they are crazy expensive.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-It's what I am good at.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I should blog with a sippy cup full of alcohol next to me. That would be the best day EVER!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I like my drink!
You are always thinking, aren't you?

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-I do too. I just need it to be cheaper!

Sonya Ann said...

Sharon-Thank you for coming to see me!
And you can get them at http://www.lushusa.com/