Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas





Here is a picture of the tree right after we got it up. I forgot to post it. Oops.
It only took me, Den and DJ a hour and a half to drag all of the decorations out, decorate, make pizza, do a load of laundry, and put all of the boxes back under the house. Not to bad if I may say so myself. It takes 5 to 6 hours to put everything up when Anna is home. She is our little Christmas perfectionist. She did go through the house and check to see if everything was to her liking. Guess we passed her test.
I hope Santa brings you everything that you want and Santa's elves clean everything up when it is all over!
Merry Christmas,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

McVal said...

It looks so festive! Have a Merry Merry Christmas!!!

Frances said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Mamma has spoken said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
Last night my SIL told me she paid someone to come and decorate my MIL's home for her. Funny thing was nothing looked different from years past.
Think it might be something to check into next year for me ;O)

slugmama said...

Merry Christmas Sonya Ann!
Is it time to pop open the Christmas Spirits yet? ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Thank you and I hope that your Christmas was wonderful!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Thank you and I hope Santa was good to you.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Merry Christmas back!
I'm too cheap to pay someone. I have children that will torture me but decorate. Now I would be willing to pay to have it all taken down!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Merry Christmas!
And I'm having at some amaretto as I type!

Hawaii Planner said...

Happy (belated) holidays to you & your family as well. Love the tree!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Same to you! I hope that Santa was good to you.