Friday, January 18, 2013

Fabulous Friday

I've just got too much to do now that Pinterest exists. My worst fear is that I will go too far and my house will just look crazy cluttered. You know like the nut job in the neighborhood that has ever tacky yard ornament and just keeps collecting. Never mind, we don't have to worry about that with me. It takes way too much effort to do all that. Phew, I was worried there for a second.
I found another site, older and wisor. She lives a Pinterest life. Everything is crafty and cute. Just scroll through everything. Honestly, everything. She has a lot of Christmas packaging ideas that could be easily made to work for every holiday/celebration.
Friday is my favorite day to post!
Have a creative weekend,
Sonya Ann

6 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Went there briefly, read and watch the video on the first post.
Made my day, I laughed so hard it's going to hurt to go to work! Mickey Mouse diaper :o)

Annie at Haphazard Homestead said...

I didn't watch the video (it's a thing for me -- I usually won't watch a posted video). Have to say, I was a little turned off by reading the first post.

But then she hooked me with the pizza poinsettia and Dr. Pepper bow.

Hawaii Planner said...

That Christmas wrapping? Love. And, mine would never come out like that. Ever. I always tell people that the kids wrap our gifts, & they are usually suitably impressed. Except, I wrap most of them. The kids are my cover! :-)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-;)
I hope you are having a great weekend.

Sonya Ann said...

Annie-There are some great things I could copy! Shhhh, just don't tell anyone!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Bahahahaha! That is funny and pure evil genius!