Thursday, January 24, 2013

Foaming at the..........


I have an ever growing list of projects to do. You would think that I would want to start Spring cleaning but no. Cleaning every nook and cranny of this house just doesn't cut it for me as much as it used to.
Over at Adventures of a DIY Mom, she has a post on making your own foam soap. We do have a foaming pump thingy. Den bought it, I didn't. But now that the pump lives here, I have to find a way to refill and reuse it.
Or I could just buy the soap on clearance and be done with it. That way I would have more time to Spring clean.
Procrastinating,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

McVal said...

wow.. You've got so much time on your hands that you can MAKE your own soap? I'm just lucky to find time to wash my hands.. And I only do that because the kids look at me disparagingly if I leave the bathroom without running the faucet...

Frances said...

Interesting. I read instructions somewhere else that said to use one tablespoon of liquid handsoap and fill the bottle with water.

That would be even MORE frugal.

Hawaii Planner said...

I love the foaming handsoap for the kids (they are a messy bunch), but we use the old bottles, add regular liquid soap, water, & shake. Works perfectly!

Mamma has spoken said...

Make my own soap? Naw, I'd rather not ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Ummm ewwwwww!You make me laugh! And I hope that you don't head off to cook dinner after not washing.;)

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-That's the plan I just didn't know how much soap to use so thank you!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Good to know that it actually works.
Have a great weekend.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-It's just dish soap and water. You can do it!;)