Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I'm a Girl?

I'm starting to upset myself. I think I'm turning into a girl. First, I start buying purses and now I want soft skin. Well, not so much soft skin but non-painful skin. I dry out in the winter. The lotion bars have helped a ton but after I shave I need a bit of help. So I did another experiment in the kitchen and I have to say that this one turned out much better than the Lush body wash.
I added 2 teaspoons of oil(I used vitamin E and caster oil but any would work) to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and a dash of essential oil . And blended the snot out of it.
I'm really happy with this experiment. It is too oily for the face but it does wonders on your feet and shaved legs. My skin absorbed it in so fast, I could almost hear the sucking noise.
I will be making more of this. I grease up and then go to bed. I wake up soft and the smell if amazing.
Please say I'm not a girl,
Sonya Ann

5 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

I know it's early, but for some reason, the first picture looks like a poached eggs :o/
I found some REALLY cheap stuff. Carmex is now making lotions along with lip stuff. I've been using it and my extremely dry hands are so much better now, except when I forget to use it. Then the hands start to peel and crack but my feet are the best they've been! Well besides after a pedicure......

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I love getting a pedicure. I could sit in those chairs for hours. Those things cost a small fortune about $3k. It might be worth it though to have one at home.

slugmama said...

I hear that sucking noise every day, but it's not coming from my skin but rather my wallet....

You could just use plain coconut or olive oil. If I used olive oil to moisturize my Italian Hubs would never leave me alone. lol

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I hear ya. It just never ends!
Bahahaha about your hubs. You will be an empty-nester soon enough and its good to know of a cheap aphrodisiac.

Frances said...

You ARE a girl! Sorry to have to tell you.

I am sure that Den is happy that your experiment makes you smell good in the morning. ;-)