Monday, January 14, 2013

Money and Cake

Hey guess what this post is about? Car tires. Nope, I got a few bucks.
BP was kind enough to send me $21.94. Try to contain your excitement!
So I have......................
$21.94  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$6         Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)

$187.94 for Christmas 2013.


And to my little DJ that will never read this, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! One more year until it is your luggage birthday.  There was a time when he would have liked a Mickey Mouse picture. Not so much anymore!
I'm off to make DJ a cake. Hope he wanted the shits for his birthday.
The Classy Mom,
Sonya Ann

13 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Hum, the shits, is the physically or metaphorically ?

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Can I choose both? I'm a terrible cook and on the downslide.

McVal said...

Happy Birthday to DJ!!! Wrap up some Pepto Bismal for one of his gifts...

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-BAHAHAHA! I'll tell him its from you.

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy Birthday, DJ!!

I'm already jealous of your Christmas fund. Good for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hawaii Planner said...

Making progress on Christmas already is super impressive, and way out of my league!

slugmama said...

NO more Christmas posts until AFTER MY Birthday....which is Next Monday......write that down, ok? lol

I always knew I liked DJ.....Happy Birthday and I hope he has lots of shits and giggles.....well, we KNOW he'll have the first part of that. lolz

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-I'll tell him. Was a busy day yesterday!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-Never out of your league!

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I hope you get shits and giggles for your birthday too. You are going to be 29, right?

Frances said...

Awwww...happy birthday to DJ!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I'll tell him!