Thursday, February 7, 2013

Boo, Hiss

This picture really makes me laugh. I still have issues.
And I understand that no one really wants to hear about Christmas this soon after the holidays. So I have devised a plan. Someone give me enough money to cover my Christmas presents and I will shut up about it.See I'm always using my noodle.
No takers? Fine then I will continue to bore you with the little pittance that I have gathered. Pinecone Research sent me $3 and BP sent us $27.46.
So far we have.......
$49.40  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$9         Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)

$218.40 for Christmas 2013. Mind blowing, I know.
Who wants to see the front of Santa,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Everyone tells me my hubby can pass for Santa. He's even had kids come up and ask him if he was Santa. Hence, I've already seen the front of Santa.
It's not as pretty as you think :o)

Sheila said...

Lmao mamma!

Jane said...

Well you're $218.40 ahead of me! I've saved zippo, nada, nothing. I don't think I'll do Christmas this year. Seriously.

Frances said...

I think that is a mighty fine start, SonyaAnn.

I want to see the front of Santa.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-HAHAHA! You win for best comment of the day!

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-That was a good one.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-It just makes me feel better to know I have a few dollars set away. I have the tendency to flip out a bit when we don't have enough money and I didn't plan for something.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Thank you kindly.
I'm game.