Friday, February 1, 2013

Fabulous Friday

I have nephews! I think I have said that before. And I bet they would love these. Anna probably would too. Gloves are on clearance now so I think I will keep my eyes open. Maybe the next time Anna is home, we could make a few pairs. She said that she probably wouldn't be coming home for the summer so we will have to make all of the crafts over a weekend. Sad.
If you are interested in making the most awesome gloves the world has ever seen, go visit Martha Stewart. Or you could just use this link.
Have a great weekend,
Sonya Ann
PS-Happy Birthday to my Anna girl. Happy 21st birthday! Don't do anything that I would do-EVER!

12 comments:

slugmama said...

Little boys would maim for those gloves.

Poor Anna....21 and there is NOTHING she can do....lolol

Happy Birthday to Anna!!!

Jill said...

These gloves are soooo adorable!!! Love them!

Happy birthday to Anna!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Blessings,
Jill

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-I think they might but if the gloves were on it might soften the blow.
I'm saying a prayer or two that she is somewhat responsible tonight. With that said, her friends are coming from all over. I will call her in the morning to see how it went.

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-I'm wondering if I couldn't make me potholders using that design.
I hope she has a great and safe birthday!

Hawaii Planner said...

LOVE those gloves. Ahhhh, fondly remember my 21 run. My roommates made me wear black leather pants, & a croppped pink fur sweater. It was quite a "look"

Sheila said...

Forget felon Martha we have McVal!

j udy said...

Happy birthday Anna! And you have now given me the final idea for my nephews or Christmas. I wonder if I could play around with them and make girly ones to. My goal is to be done Christmas for the most part by september so heres hoping!

Frances said...

Those gloves are too cute! I might need to make some for the grandboys for next Christmas.

Happy brithday to Anna. Hope she enjoyed a night at home. LOL!

Sonya Ann said...

Hawaii Planner-It sounds like you had a blast on your 21st. Mine was pretty boring. I was the 2nd oldest of our group so we stayed in because half of use weren't legal yet. Still got smashed though. I think the end result is the same for everyone on their 21st.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-No kidding and hahaha.

Sonya Ann said...

j udy-I'm still thinking oven mitts!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Ms. Anna did not stay home! I found the pictures on facebook. Hmmmmmm, can't say much now. Oh wait yes I can.
My craft list is getting longer and longer.