Monday, February 18, 2013

Frankenstein Day

Today is a combination of a wicked Wednesday and a Fabulous Friday. Drink more coffee and you will soon understand.
Pic stolen from Refashionista.;p

I'm so in love with Jillian's site Refashionista.She is amazing and so inspiring. She takes nasty old clothes and turns them into something impressive. I have read every single one of her posts. Yes, every single one of them.
So that was the Fabulous Friday part but where is the wicked Wednesday part, you ask. You really shouldn't ask.
Jillian sent me over to Regretsy. I thought about trying to sew and make us clothes. And then I saw what was for sale over at Regretsy and decided that I probably couldn't do as well. I'm not sure.
And I'm sure that I have wasted a ton of you time and it is only Monday!!
Have a mash-up day,
Sonya Ann

11 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

Truth about sewing your own clothes: It REALLY doesn't save you money especially with cost of fabric, notions, therapy bills, headache medicines..........

McVal said...

For me sewing IS therapy... And I am in dire need of it!
Checking her out now! Thanks for the link!

slugmama said...

I love Regretsy!!!
I shake my head that people would actually think that stuff was worth anyone spending money on...lol

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I just don't have the talent. I have tried in the past and it didn't turn out so well. lol

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-She really is talented and you were the one that I thought of when I wrote this. You are going to love it there.

Sonya Ann said...

sluggy-Some of that stuff is crazy. This one woman made a plaster cast of her..............um.......place and made a flower pot out of it.Really?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheila said...

I thought it was National Drink Wine day!

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-Your day is better!

Frances said...

You find the most interesting places to waste time.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-I'm a little worried about what is going to happen when DJ moves out. LOL