Thursday, February 21, 2013

Most Boring Post

Not much is going on in my life. And I always see that as a good thing. But it isn't a good thing when it comes to my sorry little Christmas fund. I haven't had any money come in. Yuck.
The only good thing that I can say is that I have almost $10 saved up in Swagbucks for Amazon gift cards. Mind you, I'm not counting it until I actually have the codes but I'm still working towards more money. I just don't  have anything, at the moment, to add to the total.
Yup, this is the sorriest post ever. I have money that I'm not adding to my fund.
Run to a more interesting blog,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

No money??? AW Sonya you're slipping ;o)

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I KNOW! It hurts a little.

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, Sista, this place is never boring!!

Sorry about the lack of $$. But, you KNOW it's coming. And, by the bucketloads!

Cheapchick said...

Monday is a swag code extravaganza fyi :) I had to use up all my amazon gcs from swagbucks this month to get the old laptop a new battery but have gotten $10 in GCs since for the xmas fund.It sure helps! Have some chocolate and you will feel better.

Frances said...

Don't feel bad. I have extra money coming in but it is all being saved for the medical bills we are going to start getting.

Donna Freedman said...

Now, now, don't sell yourself short: You've been lots more boring than this in the past. ;-)

Sonya Ann said...

ChiTown Girl-I'm going to hold you to that prediction!

Sonya Ann said...

CHeapchick-I didn't know about Monday's over there. I will check it out! And thank you for the tip!
I'm glad that you got a new laptop battery. And the GCs help!

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Sorry about the bills-it sucks big time! But at least, you have the money to pay for it. That probably didn't help much.

Sonya Ann said...

Donna-Hahahaha, you are a shit.

Frances said...

SonyaAnn, having the money to pay medical bills makes all the difference in the world. I am so blessed, or is it so cheap, that we will have no trouble paying all the bills that come in. And it looks like we will do it without touching our savings. So we are good.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-It always sucks when you have to take a "hit" with bills but having the money to pay it makes all the difference in the world. Pinching a penny helps you sleep at night.