Thursday, February 28, 2013

We Stink Pretty

 I saw a post over at Holy Cricket on how to refill your plugin wallflower. I love those things but only get to us them after Christmas because I usually get a gift card and they are on sale. But no more!
 All you have to do is pry the plastic top off of the glass jar and refill it one-third of the with essential oil and the rest water. I used tangerine oil cuz that's all I have. Oh and use a knife to pry the top off, don't try and pull it off with your teeth. Only an idiot would do that!
Put it all back together and shake. It smells amazing. It separates but doesn't seem to effect the scent. I love a good frugal hack!
Savin' money,
The Idiot

14 comments:

D.Lynn said...

Great idea! I love me my smells good stuff :) Now go put your dentures back in~

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-Hahahaha, I have to wear a mouth guard at night. Is that close enough to dentures?

Jenny Woolf said...

Good idea. I sometimes get tired of the smell though so I suppose I could just change it.

Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-I love it! And I'm trying to think of new oil combinations for the next time I have to refill it.

McVal said...

lol! Are you the reason they have a warning printed on the boxes to not pry it off with your teeth?

Frances said...

Thank God you warned us against chewing the top off!

Mamma has spoken said...

I have a ton of those around here! I'm the one who right after Christmas, goes in and buys a year's worth of those expensive things.

Sheila said...

Where do I buy a plug in wallflower.?

Jill said...

That's a great idea!! I'm laughing because Jerry would so try to pry it off with his teeth! LOL

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-I hang my head in shame.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Its such a common problem.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma has spoken-I love them so much but haven't gone in there for a while.

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-You get them at Bath and Body works. I just wish they had more coupons.

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-I have issues that I probably shouldn't admit to.