Friday, March 29, 2013

Fabulous Friday

I love Pinterest and I love the idea of stacking simple wooden boxes with plants in them. I'm thinking herbs. I'm so completely ready for it to be nice out. I'm itching to "play" in the yard.
Den has been talking about taking the peonies out of the front yard. One of the many owners put a row of peonies in. All I can say is, we are not peonies people. We have local nursery that will take them. Bless their hearts.
So soon I will be digging in the dirt and complaining to you about it. You should be used to me complaining about something by now.
Have a complaint-free weekend,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

SIGH, why can't you live closer....I love peonies........

McVal said...

I love peonies because they remind me of my grandma... However, they attract ants to the house like crazy. Stupid peonies!

ND Chic said...

I'm super excited to grow herbs this summer. Last summer I started some herbs but wasn't around to eater so they died. Fresh basil, oregano, and cilantro are so yummy. I like the box idea.

Jane said...

My mom had peonies too - they were pretty til the petals started dropping off, then not so much. What are you going to replace them with??

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-And I would give them all to you! I like you that much!

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-The bushes are massive and ant-y. Yuck.

Sonya Ann said...

ND Chic-I just love being to walk outside and picking most everything that you need for a salad. I'm so excited to get to work on the yard.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-They are pretty for about a week and then just ugly, brown and droopy.

Jill said...

Cute idea! Just wanted to say Happy Easter to you and your family! Hope it was wonderful.

Blessings,
jIll

Sonya Ann said...

Jill-Right back at ya!