Friday, March 8, 2013

Fabulous Friday

I saw this on Pinterest. I wanted to link to it but the link didn't work. But we are smart and I'm sure we can figure this one out with out any help at all! I'm such a smart ass this Friday.
This would be awesome at Christmas. You could hang all of your Christmas cards from the lights. Maybe even have cute painted clothes pins holding them in place. I really need to stop talking about Christmas all the time. I act as if it is my favorite holiday. It isn't. It is way to stressful to be at the top of the list. I think my favorite holiday is clean your toilet brush and plunger day. I know, it is your favorite holiday too. Oh and by the way, you really should clean your toilet brush and plunger. Just spray it with cleaner while its in the toilet bowl. Or pour bleach in the bowl and let it soak. See it is an important holiday.
Off to soak,
Sonya Ann

8 comments:

Mamma has spoken said...

I read that Christmas is not your favorite holiday but I think the saying about protesting too much comes to play here ;o)

Frances said...

Christmas IS my favorite holiday! I wish you didn't stress about it so much.

Jane said...

Around here we call it "Michael Will Clean the Toilet Brush Day!" I'm not touching that sucker!
Merry Turn the Clock Ahead Day!

McVal said...

What a cool idea!!!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I can complain with the best of them.

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-It's just me! You know this.

Sonya Ann said...

Jane-I hate turn the damned clock ahead day. My favorite holiday is turn the clock back day! Yay, we finally found a holiday I don't stress about.

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-:)