Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hey Sugar

This doesn't look like much but it is pure gold! I used the recipe for a sugar scrub from Homemade Ginger. It is really a great site. I'm wasting a ton of time there, no I am getting a ton of useful information there.
Anyways, this is super easy to make. Equal parts of brown sugar and sugar and then get it all wet with olive oil. It's not rocket science and that's a good thing.
Might I make a suggestion though, do not try this in the shower. Use this in the tub and scrub your feet LAST.
I have never felt so soft or spoiled after a bath in my life. EVER! I even ran the shower so it was nice and steamy in the tub. I felt like a brat.
And last but not least, wipe out the tub after your luxurious bath. Unless you are pissed at the next person in line. Then happy hunting.
Scrubbed Clean,
Sonya Ann

12 comments:

D.Lynn said...

Just wondering why not in the shower...?

McVal said...

lol! My husband can always tell when someone took a girly bath last... He usually always slips getting in.

Sonya Ann said...

D.Lynn-I think it might be a bit too slick. You could try it but be careful. LOL

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Poor man having to deal with all those girls.

Jenny Woolf said...

Or get someone to lick it off....

Mamma has spoken said...

Hum, if doesn't work you could always try to eat it, or use it as a base for some kind of cookie ;o)

Frances said...

This sounds so easy! Thanks, SonyaAnn!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sonya Ann said...

Jenny Woolf-I think that much oil would make you poop.

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-I would just like to point out that it was in the shower with me so I'm not sure that you want to make cookies with what is left. It's a fugal thought but......................

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-This is pure gold!